- For Taraweeh placements in the UK, previous experience is desirable but not a major requirement. Taraweeh placements depend on availability and demand. Also, each Hafidh will be categorised with other Huffadh according to how many years' experience they have.
- For applications relating to Taraweeh placements abroad, the minimum requirement is 2 years' previous experience of leading Taraweeh prayers abroad.
Your First Name (required)
Your Surname (required)
Your Date of Birth (required)
Your Contact Number (required)
Second Contact Number
Your Email Address (required)
Your Profession (required)
In which institution did you become a Haafidh? (required)
In which year did you become a Haafidh? (required)
Further Qur’aan Studies after Hifdh completion (Please state the number of years and locations where you have studied (required)
Taraweeh experience (Please state the number of years and locations where you have lead the Taraweeh prayers (required)
Imaamat experience (Please state the number of years and Masaajid where you have lead the prayers) (required)
Qur’aan Teaching experience (Please state the number of years and institutions where you have taught Qur’aan (required)
Audio Clip (required)
Please ensure that the voice clip is recorded by yourself only and is not a voice of another reciter. (We will be conducting a telephone interview to verify your recitation and voice if your application reaches the 2nd stage)
- The clip must be a minimum of 2 minutes.
- The clip must contain an introduction of yourself (Your full name, age, location and a brief explanation stating why you should be considered for a Taraweeh placement)
- The clip must include a recitation of any portion of the Qur'an from 1st Juz to 29 Juz (excluding Juz 'Amma)
- Please note that your application will not be accepted without the voice clip.
- Maximum 10mb file size
Our Services: which of the following would be of most interest to you? (required)
Attending Tajweed training workshopsLeading Taraweeh in the UKLeading Taraweeh abroadAttending Imaams’ training workshopsBecoming a Lead AreaRepresentative for National Huffadh Association UK
References for Previous Taraweeh Placements
Referee Full Name
Masjid Institution Name and Address
Role of Referee
The information you supply will be used by the National Huffadh Association UK for administrative purposes within the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. We shall only supply your personal information to a Masjid/institution in the event that you are selected for a Taraweeh placement. We shall not supply it to third parties.
Please tick this box to confirm that you agree to National Huffadh Association UK holding your personal details on file.
Important: Once you have clicked 'Send', please wait until you receive confirmation that your application has been submitted successfully. It may take a few minutes to upload your audio file.